What's The Price On The Louis Vuitton Mens Evidence Sunglasses Z0105E In Black

Have you ever wonder What's The Price On The  Louis Vuitton Men's Evidence Sunglasses Z0105E In Black, well below this buyers guide I will provide you some of the details you need to look for when you browsing for a pair of men's designer sunglasses.

If you're trying to get yourself a pair of black and gold Louis Vuitton Evidence sunglasses, you should go the the Louis Vuitton store plain and simple. But how about if you don't want to pay full retail price? They have website such as EBAY, POSH and ECRATER.

These Louis Vuitton me's sunglasses have the  LV engrave on the top of the sunglasses feature the beautiful monogram pattern in gold that shows the iconic flower pattern that characterize Louis Vuitton products.

This are hand made in France, retail price is $769. These model was released in 2007 I will go more in depth as you reading along. 


Authentic Louis Vuitton Sunglasses are very hard to obtain specially this model which are manufacture in a 360 degree angle making the sunglasses masculine and appealing. this are simply stunning and perfect for the summer with the highest quality that Louis Vuitton offers their client.

These are available in red and gold, white and gold and black gold, if you notice the long legs and the outer frame has been manufactured in a plastic durable material. you can appreciate the shiny gold frame that decorate the sunglasses dripping in gold.The model also features the beautiful LV monogram flower pattern as I mentioned above which is align center making sure every Louis V monogram is center to perfection. 

You can appreciate as well on the left side of the shades which stands for Louis Vuitton, made in France with the spring hinge to support the shades from breaking. there are two version the eastern and the western fit. When you wear this you must likely have bystanders appreciating the beauty of this luxury men's sunglasses and may makes your face really stand out from the rest in a crowd of people.

Where to Buy A Pair of Authentic Black and Gold Louis Vuitton Evidence Sunglasses 

I will provide you as much information as possible on these awesome men eye wear. This type not only are that hot even though they have been released many years ago authentic  black and gold Louis Vuitton Evidence sunglasses you came to the perfect spot. 

I will discuss the most important facts about this men designer sunglasses worn by many celebrities such as Rihanna, P Diddy and Kanye West. Learn important information such as prices, model and type.


This are one of the most  beautiful shades from luxury brands you can get your hands on. I seem a few people wearing this design but often turn out to be fake. this men’s sunglasses released by Louis Vuitton had keep their price in the market. the Louis Vuitton Evidence sunglasses are more than a luxury item just to brag about. These are an artistic piece of art well put together by the company.

I remember my first time wearing them i felt like a total celebrity rocking this, ready to run away from the paparazzi, maybe I am just exaggerating but it feels great having these Louis Vuitton Evidence sunglasses  on your face. I still remember that day like it was yesterday. 

It was a sunny and humid day when I first wore my pair of Louis V sunglasses to go bowling with my friends it was before I hit the mall walking around looking like a superstar.


·        Product: Louis Vuitton Evidence Sunglasses

·        Color: Black and Gold

·        Style: Aviator

·        Technology UV

·        Made in Paris

·        Gradient
These shades provide you great comfort protect your eyes from the sun burns. Make you look cool and stylish very unique and distinguish, excellent for fashion purpose- making a fashion statement anytime you wear it.



Authentic Louis Vuitton Evidence Sunglasses Black and Gold model Z0350W in excellent condition with detail LV monogram pattern, sculpted frame hand-polished with UV protection made in France aviator style retails for $720.
They look better in your face with a smooth nose bridge include prove of purchase such as receipt, pouch, protection bag etc.


Yes, that’s what I said It was summer time when I decide it was time for me to show off my swag as soonest I went to my closet I lay my hands on the most wonderful creation by Louis Vuitton. It was the first time rocking my Louis Vuitton Evidence Sunglasses.

Find everything you need to know about the Louis Vuitton Evidence sunglassesClick here




No comments:

Post a Comment